1. Click the '+ New' button (top left corner) and ‘Invoice’ to create an invoice
From the billing section click the '+' sign to create an invoice
From the contact section, choose the desired contact, invoice, and '+' sign to create an invoice
2. Choose 'to Operating account’
*Multi-matter invoices can only be directed to Operating account
3. Select contact from the drop down box and the appropriate matter(s). Add as many matters as needed from the pulldown. A green check will indicate whether the matter has been added to the invoice
4. Use the check boxes to include line items on the invoice.
5. Apply a discount if appropriate.
5. Enter the payment details such as an optional reference ID number, payment terms, and due date. To schedule recurring payments, click the recurring payments tab and then enter the number of installments, start date, and installment period (e.g., every week, every month, etc.).
6. Add any optional messages to the contact, and any optional internal notes that will be kept private.
7. Click ‘Save and continue.’
Please sign in to leave a comment.