Reminders are automatically added.
To ensure that reminders are applied, when viewing an invoice you will see a clock symbol and ‘Reminders applied’ under the balance due.
To edit reminders, click on the desired invoice, click the ‘Reminders’ tab, and then click on ‘Edit reminders’ then ‘Schedule reminders.’
1. You have the option to send a ‘Reminder before due date’
2. You may choose how many days prior to the due date that you would like the reminder sent
3. You have the option to edit the email text sent with the reminder
4. You have the option to send an ‘Overdue payment reminders’
5. You may choose how many days after the due date has passed you would like to send a reminder
6. You may choose how often you would like to repeat this reminder
7. Reminders will stop after the payment has been made in full, or a scheduled plan has been created
8. You may choose the option to automatically stop sending reminders after a certain amount of time has passed, or after a certain amount of reminders have been sent [If a scheduled payment plan is created, a notice will be sent to the contact x days prior to each scheduled payment date.]
To delete reminders, click on the desired invoice, click the 'Reminders’ tab, and then click on ‘Edit reminders.’ You may then turn off reminders by clicking off the ‘Reminder before due date’ and ‘Overdue payment reminders’ tab.