The Reconciliations page shows reconciliations in progress and reconciliations previously completed. From this page, in progress reconciliations can be opened and completed. Historical reconciliations can be reviewed or printed. Any bank statements attached to a given reconciliation can also be viewed or printed.
|Trust account balance||Represents the current Trust account balance including all cleared and uncleared transactions|
|Deposits||The sum of all deposits within the specified date range. The default date range is the past 3 months|
|Disbursements||The sum of all disbursements within the specified date range. The default date range is the last 3 months|
|Owed to Operating||This is the amount of all earned fees & advanced client costs that can be paid from the Trust account to the Law Firm Operating account. This amount is the sum of all invoices that have been paid using the “Transfer from Trust” payment method.|
|Date||Reconciliation date (Date the reconciliation was completed)|
In progress – Reconciliations that have been started and saved but not completed
Finished – Reconciliations that have been completed
|Ending balance||Indicates the adjusted ending Trust account balance as of the reconciliation date|
|Bank statement||Links to any Trust account bank statements that have been uploaded and attached to a reconciliation|
- Create a new reconciliation by clicking the '+' symbol in the section header
- Perform a keyword search to find specific transactions included in reconciliation reports. Search for specific source\payees, memo detail, or transaction ID
- Filter view by Status, & Date range using the filter dropdown menus
- View full reconciliation details, including worksheet, three-way reconciliation report & associated bank statement by clicking on a given reconciliation
- See context specific actions by clicking on the ellipsis menu (…) to the right of each transaction
NOTE: For your protection, MONESQ will not allow you to enter a new transaction with a date that falls within a prior reconciliation period.