When you first create an account, MONESQ will provide an account set-up guide.
Complete your KYB Form/Merchant Application
Complete the following form fields to set up your merchant account. Keep scrolling for a list of fields and definitions:
- Business name (DBA) - the name your firm uses
- Legal business name - the name of your firm as listed when you filed with your state.
- Ownership type - the type of organization your firm is listed as LLC, Coporation, Sole Proprietorship, etc.)
- Federal Tax ID - SSN for sole proprietorship; EIN for entities (other than single member LLC's without employees and no EIN).
- Business start date - the date you started your practice
- Phone number
- Business description
- Business address
- Operating account number - the bank account where your settled funds are deposited to.
- Routing number
- Name on account
- Account type
- Control person - an individual with significant responsibility to control, manage or direct the merchant entity. Examples include Managing Partner, Managing Member, General Partner, or any other individual who regularly performs similar functions.
- Control person's first and last name and date of birth - should match what is on the principal's government-issued ID.
- Ownership percentage - All individuals with 25% or more ownership must be included in the application.
- Owners address
- Additional Owners - add as many owners as required.
Agree to Terms and Conditions by checking the box to certify that you have read and agree to the Credit Card and ACH terms and conditions:
Please don't close the page after you click the 'Agree and Finish' button. You will be automatically redirected within 15 seconds.