When you first create an account, MONESQ will provide an account set-up guide.
Complete your Merchant Application
Complete the following form fields to set up your merchant account.
- Business name (DBA)
- Legal business name - should match the way your entity is filed with your state.
- Ownership type
- Federal Tax ID - SSN for sole proprietorship; EIN for entities (other than single member LLC's without employees and no EIN).
- Business start date
- Phone number
- Business description
- Business address
- Operating account number - the bank account where your settled funds are deposited to.
- Routing number
- Name on account
- Account type
- Control person - an individual with significant responsibility to control, manage or direct the merchant entity. Examples include: Managing Partner, Managing Member, General Partner, or any other individual who regularly performs similar functions.
- Control persons first and last name and date of birth - should match what is on the principal's government issued ID.
- Ownership percentage - All individuals with 25% or more ownership must be included in the application.
- Owners address
- Additional Owners - add as many owners as required.
Agree to Terms and Conditions by checking the box to certify that you have read and agree to the Credit Card and ACH terms and conditions.
Click the button 'Agree and Finish.'
Please don't close the page after you click the 'Agree and Finish' button. You will be automatically redirected within 15 seconds.