Click 'Calendar' from the left navigation menu
Click on the white '+' circle and select 'Event' from the drop-down menu:
You will be presented with the 'Event' tab of the new entry screen:
Populate event information:
- Subject: Provide the name/subject of the meeting.
- Previously used names are remembered for easy access.
- Color: Select the color you wish to associate with your event
- Tip: Consider creating a color code in which you assign specific colors to specific types of events. This will provide a visual queue as you glance at your calendar.
- Select the beginning and end date of your event
- If your event is an all-day event, move the 'All day' toggle switch to the on position. Note that for all day events, there is not start or end time:
- If your event has a specified beginning or ending time, set the 'All day' toggle switch to the off position and specific start and ending times:
- Repeat: Set the recurrence interval you wish to attribute to your event. To create a recurring event, set your Repeat frequency (Never, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Every year, Custom):
Clicking 'Custom' will allow you to set custom recurrence patterns:
- Duration: When you establish a repeating event, you may also specify the duration for which you wish to have the event repeat:
- Priority: Assign a priority to your event.
- On the main calendar page, users can filter entries by priority level
To associate your event with a contact or matter, add attendees, provide a description or specify a location, click the 'More options' link:
On the ensuing screen, add the additional information you wish to associate with your event:
- Contact: Select the contact this event pertains to
- Matter: Select the matter this event pertains to
- Add an attendee: you may add attendees from your team or your contact list
- Description: Enter a description for your event
- Location: Specify a location for your event
When you have finished populating your event information and adding attendees, click 'Save & Continue' to save your event and send invitations to your attendees.