MONESQ e-Signature is the legally binding and simple way to sign documents electronically.
Templates are re-usable signature documents that you may set up and save to use on a recurring basis.
1.Click the ‘eSignature’ tab (left navigation bar)
2.Click the ‘Templates’ tab
3. Under the ‘Templates’ tab, click the ‘plus’ sign
4. Here you will be able to drag and drop or select a file from your computer
5. You may give your template a title
6. Add the signing roles. If only one person on your team needs to sign, that is one role
7. Click ‘complete in order’ if there is more than one signing role, and they need to be signed in a particular order. Once clicked, the order can be adjusted using the arrows to the left of the role.
8. Click ‘continue’
9. On the left side, you can add signature fields, auto-fill fields, or standard fields by clicking and dragging the desired elements onto the document
10. On the right side, you can assign someone to each field, check whether the field is required, change the formatting, and the field name
11. When finished, click ‘continue’ and the document will be saved as a template and the status will show as ‘ready’