1. Click the '+ New' sign (top left corner) and ‘Invoice’ to create an invoice
From the billing section click the '+' sign to create an invoice
From the contacts section, choose the desired contact, select the 'Invoices' tab and '+' sign to create an invoice
2. Choose 'to Trust account’
3. Select 'Contact/Matter' from the drop down box.
4. Type in the invoice amount.
5. Enter the payment details such as an optional reference ID number, payment terms, and due date. To schedule recurring payments, click the recurring payments tab and then enter the number of installments, start date, and installment period (e.g., every week, every month, etc.).
6. Add any optional messages to the contact, and any optional internal notes that will be kept private.
7. Click ‘Save & Continue.’
Article is closed for comments.