There are many ways to receive a payment to your trust account.
Click the yellow 'Receive payment' button in the top left of the screen.
1. Click on 'Billing" on the left navigation bar
2. Click on the invoice
3. Click ‘Receive payment’
You may also receive an invoice payment by clicking on the ellipsis menu next to the invoice under the ‘Billing’ page, then clicking ‘Receive payment’
You may also receive payment by clicking on the '+ New' button in the upper right corner, then
clicking ‘Create an invoice’
4. Choose ‘to Trust account’
5. Choose a contact to display unpaid invoices
6. Click on the unpaid invoice(s) for which you want to receive payment
7. Choose payment amount and payment date
8 Choose payment method from the drop-down
9. Fill out any additional credit card or eCheck information
10. Optionally, add any internal notes or attach files
11. Click on the toggle switch to agree to payment Terms and Conditions
12. Click ‘Submit & record’
*To receive a credit card payment you must have the credit card number, name as it appears on the credit card, the expiration date, as well as the CVV number. You must click the toggle switch to indicate your agreement with the payment terms and conditions.