1. From the ‘Billing’ section (left navigation bar)
2. Search and click on the desired invoice
3. Click on the ‘Reminders’ tab
4. Click on ‘Edit reminders’
You have the option to send a ‘Reminder before the due date.’
6. You may choose how many days prior to the due date that you would like the reminder sent
7. You have the option to edit the email text sent with the reminder
8. You have the option to send ‘Overdue payment reminders’
9. You may choose how many days after the due date has passed you would like to send a reminder
10. You may choose how often you would like to repeat this reminder
11. Reminders will stop after the payment has been made in full, or a scheduled payment plan has been created [If a scheduled payment plan is created, a notice will be sent x days prior to the date of the scheduled payment]
12. You may choose the option to automatically stop sending reminders after a certain amount of time has passed, or after a certain amount of reminders have been sent
13. Click ‘Schedule reminders’
Scheduled reminders may also be edited in the contacts dashboard by clicking on the desired contact, then the desired invoice, then the ‘Reminders’ tab, and ‘Edit reminders’.
This same feature may be accessed by clicking on the ellipsis menu next to the desired invoice and then ‘Schedule reminders.’
Article is closed for comments.