1. An invoice may only be voided if no payment has been processed against the invoice. (You may refund payments that have processed).
2. From the ‘Billing’ section (left navigation bar)
3. Search and click on the desired invoice
4. Click ‘Void’
5. On the 'Void invoice' screen, you have the option to add any internal notes or attachments and send an email stating the invoice was voided. NOTE: Attachments will be included in your notification email. Internal notes will not:
6. When you are ready, click 'Void invoice'.
You may also void an invoice by clicking on the ellipsis menu next to the invoice on the invoice dashboard, then clicking ‘Void.’
This feature can also be accessed through the ‘Contacts’ section by clicking on the desired invoice, and then clicking on ‘Void.’