The Team Member Section
If you have chosen to make the team members section visible, it will appear on your page as follows:
When users click on 'All team members' they will see the description for each team member:
Configuring your Team Member Section
- From the MONESQ settings menu, select 'Professional Website' from the top menu bar.
- Click 'Customize your website'
- Scroll down the website builder menu on the right until you see "Team members'
- Click to expand your options.
Display section & page
- If you do not wish for your team member information to appear on your website, set the 'Display section & page' toggle switch to the "off" position
- If you want your team member section to appear on your website, set the 'Display section & page' toggle switch to "on" and add your team members.
- To add a custom title, replace the default text in the 'Title' field
- You may use up to 256 characters here, but we recommend a short title (3 words or less)
Text on Button
- To change the text on the button visitors click to view all of your team members, change the text in the 'Text on button' field.
Adding or editing team members for your website:
- Enter your team member's name as you would like it to appear on the website
- Use this field to indicate your team member's role or title
- Using this field for your team members' bios allows your users to learn a bit more about the people they may encounter when working with your firm.
- This field is optional
- You may use up to 1,000 characters per team member description
- To upload a picture of your team member, drag and drop an image into the 'Attach custom image' box, or click 'select file' to locate their picture on your hard drive.
- Images should be square in shape and should be at least 970 x 970 pixels in size
- These images should be square in shape
- Anything smaller than 970 x 970 can result in the image expanding to fill the space, which could cause the image to appear grainy or blurry, especially on a retinal display.
- Try to be somewhat consistent in the size of each team member's face in your photos
- Consider using similar backgrounds for your portraits for a consistent look.
To add additional team members, click the green '+' sign:
When when you are satisfied with your edits, publish them by clicking the 'Publish' button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Editing the Header and Footer
- Editing the Home section
- Editing the About section
- Editing the Practice Areas section
- Editing the Information section
- Editing the Locations section
- Editing the Contact Form section
- Editing the Other (SEO) section
- Hiding or displaying sections
- Changing your site's design
Article is closed for comments.