The contact form allows website visitors to reach out to your law firm. Visitors will fill out a brief form and you will be notified via email when someone has made an inquiry.
To edit your 'Contact form' section:
- Once logged in to MONESQ, click "Settings' for the menu on the left, then click 'Professional website' from the top menu on the Settings page.
- Scroll down to the 'Contact form' section and click to expand:
- To show the contact form on your website, set the 'Display section' toggle switch to the "on" position.
- To remove the contact form form your site, set the 'Display section' toggle switch to the "off" position.
- NOTE: Your contact button will still be visible
- Enter the title for your contact form section as you'd like it to appear on your site.
NOTE: A title is required and limited to 75 characters.
Email for notifications
- Indicate which email address to which you would like inquiries sent.
- You may select a color to use as a background fr your form
- To select a color, clock the color box next to 'Background color':
- Select a background color that best fits your design. Enter the color with either RGB, Hex or Spectrum modes.
When you are finished with your edits, click 'Publish' in the upper right corner of your screen:
- Editing the Header and Footer
- Editing the Home section
- Editing the About section
- Editing the Practice Areas section
- Editing the Information section
- Editing the Team Members section
- Editing the Locations section
- Editing the Other (SEO) section
- Hiding or displaying sections
- Changing your site's design
Article is closed for comments.