To get started with your Professional Website:
- Once you're logged in to MONESQ, click 'Settings' from the menu on the left, then click "Professional website from the top menu on the settings page. Click the 'Get Started' button:
- Once you've customized your website and are ready to launch it, set the toggle switch to the "on" position to publish your website.
- To un-publish your website, set the toggle switch to the "off":
- Enter your firm's domain name.
- Consider entering the name of your firm here
- This field is required even if you plan to use a custom domain
- You must have this in place before you can add a custom domain name.
- No spaces are permitted
- If your chosen domain name is available, you will see a green confirmation button.
- Click the 'Save & Lock' button to secure your domain.
- IMPORTANT: You will not be able to change your domain manually once you click 'Save & Lock'. In order to change your domain, please contact our support team at email@example.com or 888-568-5068.
- You can click the 'copy' icon next to the domain name if you'd like to paste it elsewhere, either to share or for your records.
- If you already have a domain name for your law firm, and wish to use it:
- Set the 'Custom domain' toggle switch to the "on" position.
- Enter your URL in the field provided
- You will need to create or change CNAME and DNS records with your domain provider (the company you purchased your domain name from) in order to have that URL point to your Professional Website.
- You can follow the help links on this screen in under 'Where did you purchase your custom domain?' or visit our Custom Domain help guide
- When you have set up your CNAME and DNS records with your domain provider, click 'Connect domain'
If you are ready to customize your website, click the 'Customize your website' button and get started!
See our articles on editing your website sections if you need assistance:
- Editing the Header and Footer
- Editing the Home section
- Editing the About section
- Editing the Practice Areas section
- Editing the Information section
- Editing the Team Members section
- Editing the Locations section
- Editing the Contact Form section
- Editing the Other (SEO) section
- Hiding or displaying sections
- Changing your site's design