Editing and the Header/Footer
To alter your header:
- Click 'Settings' in the left menu in MONESQ and click 'Professional Website' from the top menu on the settings page.
- Expand the 'Header / Footer' section and populate it with your preferences and firm information:
Centered or sub-header design:
When you select the 'Centered' option, your logo appears larger when the page loads. As you scroll down the page, ,the menu options will anchor to the top of the screen.
When you select the 'With sub-header' option, the sub-header will disappear as your visitors scroll down the page to maximize viewing area.
- Upload your firm's logo
- We recommend PNG format with a transparent background
- Business name (required)
- No more than 50 characters
- City, State (Optional)
- Phone number (Optional)
- Must be 10 digits in length
- Contact email (required)
- Working hours (Optional)
- Example: 'Mon-Fri 9AM - 5PM'
Scrolling further down the header menu on the right will provide fields for your social media profiles. Enter your firm's social URLs to place the corresponding social media icons on your website. If you choose the 'Centered' header style, the social icons will appear in the footer. If you choose 'With sub-header', they will show up in the sub-header as well as the footer.
Here, you can determine which of your content areas you wish to appear in the top menu of your website. Home and About are required - the rest are optional. Select or deselect by clicking the box next to the menu item. You can also edit the label of the menu item by typing over the menu text in this section. Just be mindful that the label should still represent the content found in that section:
To edit the buttons or determine whether they will appear in the header:
- Continue scrolling down the header section of the website builder menu. Here you will find a 'Button' section:
- To remove the contact and payment buttons from the header, switch the toggle to the off position and publish.
- NOTE: They will still appear in the footer of your website
- To alter the text for your buttons, simply replace the default text in the 'Text on button' fields for each button.
- Editing the Home section
- Editing the About section
- Editing the Practice Areas section
- Editing the Information section
- Editing the Team Members section
- Editing the Locations section
- Editing the Contact Form section
- Editing the Other (SEO) section
- Hiding or displaying sections
- Changing your site's design