To edit your about section:
- Once logged in to MONESQ, click 'Settings' from the left menu, then click 'Professional Website' from the top men of the settings page.
- Click the 'Customize your website' button
- from the website editor menu on the right side of your screen, scroll down to the 'About' section and expand it.
- To change the 'About us' text, replace the default text in the 'Title' field.
- You may use up to 256 characters here.
- Enter a description of your firm in the 'Description' field.
- You may use up to 1,000 characters here.
Attach Custom Image
- If you wish to include an image in your about us section, drag and drop a photo, or click 'select file' to locate an image on your hard drive. Your image will appear to the right of your 'About us' content
- You must use an image that is at least 970 pixels wide. If you use anything smaller than that, it will expand to fill the space and the image may appear blurry or grainy.
- Consider using a square-shaped image and/or
- Adjust the height of your image depending on the volume of text you have in this section:
Smaller amount of text:
Larger amount of text:
When you are finished with your 'About' section edits, click 'Publish' in the upper right corner of your screen:
- Editing the Header and Footer
- Editing the Home section
- Editing the Practice Areas section
- Editing the Information section
- Editing the Team Members section
- Editing the Locations section
- Editing the Contact Form section
- Editing the Other (SEO) section
- Hiding or displaying sections
- Changing your site's design