This section is designed to allow you to communicate anything you wish about your firm. In this instance, we have used is as an opportunity to feature testimonials:
To edit the Information section of your website:
- Once logged in to MONESQ, click 'Settings' from the left menu, then click 'Professional website' from the top menu on the settings page.
- Click on 'Customize your website'
- In the website editor menu on the right, scroll down to the 'Information' section and click to expand it:
- To display this section on your website, set the toggle switch for 'Display section' to the "on" position.
- If you do not wish to display this section, set the toggle switch for 'Display section' to the "off"
- To edit the title that appears at the top of this section, replace the text in the 'Title' field.
- You may use up to 256 characters, but we recommend a short title.
- To add text to this section of your website, populate the 'Description' field.
- You may use up to 1,000 characters for this section
- You can place one image in this section of your website.
- To place an image, drag and drop a file into the 'Attach custom image' area, or click 'select file' to locate the image on your hard drive;
- Your image should be at least 970 pixels wide. Anything smaller will expand to fill the space and can result in a blurry or grainy image.
- Your image will appear on the left of your description under the title area.
- Consider using square-shaped images and/or
- Choose the height of your image based on the volume of text you have for this area:
Smaller amount of text:
When your edits are complete, click 'Publish' in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Editing the Header and Footer
- Editing the Home section
- Editing the About section
- Editing the Practice Areas section
- Editing the Team Members section
- Editing the Locations section
- Editing the Contact Form section
- Editing the Other (SEO) section
- Hiding or displaying sections
- Changing your site's design
Article is closed for comments.