To edit the 'Locations' section of your website:
- Once logged in to MONESQ, click 'Settings' from the menu on the left, then click 'Professional website' from the top menu of the settings page.
- Click the 'Customize website' button.
- Scroll down to the 'Locations' section and click to expand:
To display the 'Locations' section on your website, ensure the 'Display section' toggle switch is set to the 'on' position. To remove it, set the switch to the "off" position.
Display map for each location
- To show maps for each location, set the 'Display map for each location' toggle switch to the off position.
- To keep the section visible but remove the maps, set the 'Display map for each location' toggle switch to the 'off' position.
- The change the section title as it appears on your website, replce the default tect in the 'Title' field.
- Enter a name for location
- Populate the address fields for your location
- NOTE: these fields (with the exception of 'Address 2' must be populated in order for the location map to appear correctly.
- Enter the phone number you'd like prospective customers to use to reach your firm
- Enter your hours of operation so visitors know when they can reach you.
- Enter the email address to which you'd like general inquiries sent.
- To set a location as your default location, click the box next to 'This is a main location'
Adding a Location
- To add additional locations, click the "+" button at the bottom of this section in the menu:
When you are done adding or editing locations, click the 'Publish' button in the upper right corner of your editing screen:
- Editing the Header and Footer
- Editing the Home section
- Editing the About section
- Editing the Practice Areas section
- Editing the Information section
- Editing the Team Members section
- Editing the Contact Form section
- Editing the Other (SEO) section
- Hiding or displaying sections
- Changing your site's design
Article is closed for comments.