To change the appearance of your website:
- Once logged in to MONESQ, click 'Settings' from the menu on the left, then click 'Professional website' from the top menu of eh Settings page.
- Scroll down to the design section and click to expand:
- To change the color associated with any of these attributes, click the color tile next to the corresponding attribute and either use the sliders or specific hex or RGB color codes:
The following is a description of what these attributes control:
Main background color
- This color determines the background color for your entire website
Main font color
- This determines the primary font color for your entire site
- If you choose a dark background color for your site, you will need to select a light color for your primary font.
- If you choose a light colored background, use a dark color for your primary font.
Additional background color
- This determined the background color associated with the 'Practice area' section, as well as the footer of your website
Additional font color
- This determines the color of the font in your 'Practice area' section, as well as the footer of your website
- As with the Main font color, if you choose a dark 'Additional background' color for your site, you will need to select a light color for your 'Additional font' color and visa versa.
Main button color
- This controls the color of the 'Contact' button that appears in your 'Home' section
Main button font color
- This controls the color of the font used in your contact button
- Again, be sure to use contrasting color shades
Additional button color
- This controls the color of the 'View team members' button in the 'Team members' section, as well as the 'Submit' button on your 'Contact' section.
Additional button font color
- This determines the color of the font in your 'View team members' button' and the 'Submit' button in your 'Contact' section.
- Again, be sure to use contrasting colors.
- To change the font used for your section headers, select a font from the 'Title font' pull-down menu:
- To change the font used for your primary web content, select a font from the 'Body font' pull-down menu:
- To select the 'Plain' theme, click the radio button next to 'Plain'.
- This theme contains no shadows around content boxes:
- To select the 'Shadows' theme, click the radio button next to 'Shadows'.
- This theme contains shadows around select content boxes:
'Title decoration' controls the style of the line that appears between your section titles and the content underneath. There are two options:
- to select which line style to use, click the 'Title decoration' drop-down menu and select an option:
When you are finished altering your site's design, click 'Publish' in the upper right corner of your screen:
- Editing the Header and Footer
- Editing the Home section
- Editing the About section
- Editing the Practice Areas section
- Editing the Information section
- Editing the Team Members section
- Editing the Locations section
- Editing the Contact Form section
- Editing the Other (SEO) section
- Hiding or displaying sections
Article is closed for comments.