Website sections that are labeled "optional" in this list can be hidden or displayed to suit the needs of your firm.
- Header / Footer
- Practice Area-- (optional)
- Why clients choose us -- (optional)
- Team members -- (optional)
- Locations -- (optional)
- Contact form -- (optional)
To determine which sections are visible on your website:
- Once logged in to MONESQ, click 'Settings; from the menu on the left, then click 'Professional website' for the top menu of the Settings page.
- Scroll to each of the sections listed as optional above and click to expand.
- To ensure that sections are visible, set the 'Display section' toggle switch is set to the "on" position:
- To ensure that sections are no longer visible, set the 'Display section' toggle switch is set to the "off" position:
When you are finished, remember to click 'Publish' on the upper right corner of the screen:
- Editing the Header and Footer
- Editing the Home section
- Editing the About section
- Editing the Practice Areas section
- Editing the Information section
- Editing the Team Members section
- Editing the Locations section
- Editing the Contact Form section
- Editing the Other (SEO) section
- Changing your site's design
Article is closed for comments.