Click on the white '+' circle and select 'Task' from the drop-down menu:
You will be presented with the 'Task' tab of the new entry screen:
Populate task information:
- Subject: Provide the name/subject of the task.
- Previously used names are remembered for easy access.
- Color: Select the color you wish to associate with your task
- Due date: Specify the date on which the task is due
- Time: Specify the time at which the task is due
- Repeat: Set the recurrence interval you wish to attribute to your task. To create a recurring task, set your Repeat frequency (Never, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Every year, Custom):
Clicking "Custom' will allow you to set custom recurrence patterns:
- Duration: When you establish a repeating task, you may also specify the duration for which you wish to have the task repeat:
- Priority: Assign a priority to your task.
- On the main calendar page, users can filter entries by priority level
To assign your task to team member or contact, associate the task with a contact or matter, add people to the watchlist, block time on your calendar or add a description or location, click the 'More options' link:
On the ensuing screen, add the additional information you wish to associate with your task:
- Contact: Select the contact this task pertains to
- Matter: Select the matter this task pertains to
- Ad an assignee: Assign the task to single or multiple team members or contacts
- Add to watchlist: Add team members or contacts to the task's watchlist so they can track with progress.
- Block time on calendar: Reserve time on your calendar to work on your task.
- NOTE: This function is currently not available for repeating tasks
- Description: Enter a description for your task
- Location: If your task takes place at a specific location, enter it here
When you have finished populating your task information and any related assignments, click 'Save & continue' to save your task and send notification to your team members or contacts.