If you need to change account information for either your Operating or Merchant accounts, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email associated with your account and specify which account needs to be updated. Changes to merchant or trust accounts may only take place if there are no changes to EIN.
MONESQ will email a secure DDA Change Form for you to submit with the new banking info. You will need the past and current account numbers and a voided check for each account that you wish to change. A MONESQ support team representative will provide you with your Merchant ID number for the trust or operating account you specify.
Once you have initiated an account change with a MONESQ support agent, you will receive a Change DDA form in your email. The steps and forms outlined below are subject to change and are intended as a user outline.
Provide your name and email at the top for the form and leave the rest of the fields as they are and click 'Submit.'
You will be sent an email containing a verification code for you to enter the online form. Enter that code:
You will be directed to a secure screen where you will update your account information:
- Provide your legal business name as it appears on your bank account
- Use the merchant ID number provided by your MONESQ support agent. A unique MID is created for both operating and trust accounts.
- Provide your primary phone number
- Enter any DBA you use
- Check the boxes for both ACH and Credit Card options
- Enter the old (incorrect) bank information
- Entered the new (desired) bank information
Read and review the certification:
- Re-enter your merchant legal name
- Enter your title
- Attach a copy of a Voided bank check
- Click Finish
If you are changing account information for two accounts, repeat the steps outlined above by using the same link again.
Once submitted, it takes about two business days to review and finalize a recently submitted DDA form.